Etiquette & Policies
Please arrive at least ten (10) minutes prior to your appointment to check in and complete any paperwork. In order to respect the time of our other clients, those who arrive late will have that much less time for their appointment but will be charged in full.
We understand that sometimes circumstances beyond your control require you to cancel and/or reschedule your upcoming appointment. We kindly ask that you contact us via phone or voicemail as soon as you are aware of a conflict.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule services, please give us at least 24 hours notice.
- We require a credit card to reserve spa treatments, classes or workshops. With less than a 24 hour notice, you will be subject to a fee of 50% of the full price of the service(s).
- For chiropractic appointments, the no-show fee is $35.
Studio Cancellation Policy
For a full refund from a series or workshop: Cancellation must occur at least 48 hours prior to the start of the series or workshop. Cancellations less than 48 hours will result in a $50 service fee.
It is our goal at Zenana Center for Wellbeing to maintain an environment of health and wellness. Our guests include pregnant women and infants, and illness presents a greater risk to these populations. Therefore, to protect the health of our clients and staff, we ask that you call us at the earliest sign of illness to reschedule your appointment so that you can take the time to nurture yourself at home. If you have a fever, severe cough, colored nasal discharge or stomach ailment, we reserve the right to refuse service. Our clients and staff will have a better chance of remaining healthy if all guests follow these guidelines.
Right to Refuse Service
In order to serve the best interest of the client, our providers reserve the Right to Refuse Service at any time.
Boutique Return Policy
All merchandise must be returned in good condition within 15 days from the date of purchase with a receipt in order to receive a full refund. Purchases returned after 15 days or without a receipt will be exchanged for store/spa credit, at the discretion of the manager.
Gift cards are valid for a specified dollar amount and are not redeemable for cash. Zenana Center for Wellbeing is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards.
As a courtesy to our guests, we ask that you please turn your cell phone to silent when entering the center and step outside to take a phone call.
Zenana Center for Wellbeing is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
If you wish to use our rain shower after your service, please inform the receptionist while making your reservation.
We are a family-friendly business, and we strive to understand and meet the needs of children. We offer a variety of classes for moms and babies and provide services for the entire family. We embrace the premise that it is important for moms (and dads, too!) to take the time to nurture themselves so that they can feel more able to care for others.
Babies and older children are always welcome in our center for wellbeing, but we ask that you please observe the following guidelines in order for us to provide you with the optimal spa and wellness experience:
- Children are not allowed unaccompanied by an adult anywhere in the center for wellbeing.
- Sleeping, nursing, or content infants are allowed in the treatment rooms. Due to safety precautions we only allow “babes in arms” in the pedicure/manicure area. Infants sleeping in portable car seats will be allowed, at the provider’s discretion, during certain treatments, such as facials and massages.